Leesville Middle Athletic Club
Thanks to Our
2017-18 Gold Sponsors
Want to get involved with LMAC this year? Please email LMAC1718@yahoo.com and we will plug you in!
Every year we need these positions filled. Start small and then move up! Currently we are in dire need of a VP, Concessions Coordinator, Events & Sponsorship Coordinators. Please check out the descriptions below!
We are looking to fill the following positions, at a minimum:
- Concessions Coordinator: Responsible for working across all 3 seasons recruiting people to work concessions at our home events. This person will also be responsible for purchasing all concessions using LMAC funds, and refilling as required. They may also be called on to coordinate concessions at any LMAC fund raising events that require it (Kay Yow, Fun Run, Rumble in the Jungle, etc.)
- Communications Liaison: This person is responsible for advertising all of our LMAC events. Working with the school communication mechanisms we have (websites, twitter, etc.). They will be responsible to get signs created and hung in the schools as necessary, and other communications as needed.
- Events coordinator: Responsible to coordinate / project manage our two main fund raising events (Fall Rumble in the Jungle, and 5K Family Fun Run). The will be the primary focal point for the planning and running of these events.
- Team Parent Coordinator: Responsible for working with Athletic Director and all Team Parents in communication of fund raising events and sports banquets. Responsible to get the vendor for the sports banquets. Organize with the team parents and coach close the sport banquets.
- Membership coordinator: Manage season pass sales and distribution.
- Committee members: If you want to be a part of the team but not lead a project, join a committee. We will have fundraising and spirit-wear sales this year, and will need some help all the way around!
- SPONSORSHIPS!!! We need sponsors and need your help to reach them!
- Do you have a great idea? Bring it and let's see if we can implement it!